Vision RT Voted “Best in Class” For Customer Service and Support by Customers
16 April 2018. Independent customer research released today has shown market-leading results for Vision RT, the leading supplier of SGRT, in comparison to other companies in the radiation therapy market.
Vision RT has been named “best in class” for customer service/support by 51% participants with various other well-known radiation therapy suppliers making up the remaining 49%. Vision RT also received a “Net Promoter Score®” of 48, compared to an average of all business-to-business companies of 18*.
Customers cited product quality, clinical evidence, and quality of support as the three main reasons for choosing Vision RT. Over two-thirds of respondents had recommended Vision RT to their colleagues or peers in the last 12 months.
The research was performed by ISO25052 accredited agency Circle Research, which involved in-depth questioning of 80 users of SGRT technology across the USA, Europe, and Australia.
Andrew Dalglish, Partner at Circle Research, said he was “very impressed” by these results. “We perform customer satisfaction research for many companies in the medical field and elsewhere, and Vision RT stand out with the positive feedback they have received from their customers,” he said.
Norman Smith, CEO of Vision RT, commented. “We would like to thank all of our customers for this endorsement of our efforts. We at Vision RT work diligently to deliver the highest quality of service to our customers, and are completely dedicated to achieving customer delight at the highest level. I am delighted to see that our support teams are delivering this. We would like to give a special thanks to the large number of our customers who recommend us to others – as SGRT becomes more widespread, more and more patients are experiencing the benefits,” he says.
Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score, and NPS are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.
*Benchmarking data from Circle Research (https://www.circle-research.com). Includes those outside the medical industry.