Non-invasive patient breathing motion capture real time surface tracking for 4DCT acquisition
GateCT offers a flexible solution to many of the challenges of 4DCT, using a single stereo camera unit which tracks the patient during CT acquisition. Gate CT can be used to track a patient’s breathing during CT scanning and thereby enable 4DCT acquisition and reconstruction.
Marker-less: No physical markers, box, belt or bellows needed, nor anything attached to the couch
Non-invasive and no ionizing radiation
Intuitive: Easy to correct phase tags and label breathing data, tracking data can be viewed offline
Control the tech. Focus on the patient.
- Choose and monitor any tracking point in real time from the control room
- No physical markers, belt or bellows needed
- Easily correct phase tags and label breathing data
- Non-invasive and non-ionizing optical system
- Synchronize with the CT scanner to facilitate 4DCT reconstruction
- Tracking data can be reviewed offline
“GateCT® provides us with a quick and easy to use workflow for use during our 4D simulation process. Unlike many of the other systems I have used in the past, there are no additional markers, fiducials, belts or any other physical devices to place on (or in) our patients making the 4DCT process much simpler.
“GateCT® allows me to ensure the best possible tracking throughout the 4DCT process while minimizing the time requirements for our patients.”
It is the only system available that allows me to test the suitability of multiple tracking points through a point and click approach from the console without having to go into the room … That in combination with features like real-time trace monitoring and the intuitive editing features of the software allows me to ensure the best possible tracking throughout the 4DCT process while minimizing the time requirements for our patients.”
Mike Tallhamer MS, Chief of Physics*
*This customer quote reports on the clinical use and performance of Vision RT products by independent users. This has not been validated by Vision RT and thus is not endorsed by Vision RT. Users of Vision RT’s products should develop and validate their own workflows consistent with clinical practice within their facility.
- "Vision RT decreases both the time of breast setup for right and left breast lesions, and has really improved our accuracy. Vision RT has also improved the setup for many other disease sites … it is improving our accuracy and throughput."
- “What we were really after was equivalent positional accuracy. If we could find a technology and justify to ourselves that it is equivalent to existing technologies, that’s what we were going for. Enter Vision RT and their AlignRT product, and we had the tool that we were looking for.”
- “Vision RT provides a simple-to-use and very effective way to save dose to the heart and lung in these patients. Our ambition is to widen the use of respiratory gating in the future.”
- "It is much easier to prepare and edit the patient data in AlignRT Advance. The best feature is the Postural Video module because it allows fast recognition of misalignments. It is a powerful tool to understand exactly where the changes happen when the patient falls outside tolerance during the treatment."
- “AlignRT is a safe and non-invasive method to accurately position and monitor patients throughout treatment delivery.”
- “We’ve had 53 out of 54 patients where we have not had to repeat their weekly X-Ray images. That is a significant finding for us –it’s showing us that we’re getting a dose reduction because we’re not having to repeat X-Ray images on these patients, and it’s also showing us how reliable the AlignRT system really is in patient positioning.”
- "I have to say that this is really the missing piece that we felt we needed in order to move fully to frameless, image-guided radiation … we are very comfortable treating multiple metastases, feeling that we are able to give treatment as planned."
- “AlignRT helps us increase confidence in every treatment we use it for allowing for more accurate treatment delivery. In addition, tattooless treatments are proving popular with our patients.”
- "With SBRT, since it is such a high dose in such a small amount of time we often [used to] reimage in the middle of treatment, and AlignRT® has helped us not have to do that … [it’s] a huge time-saver." ............ ............ .................. ........ .......
*These customer quotes report on clinical use and performance of Vision RT’s products by independent users. These are not validated by Vision RT and thus are not endorsed by Vision RT. Users of Vision RT’s products should develop and validate their own workflows consistent with clinical practice within their facility.