SafeRT-ID is a touchless solution for verifying that the right patient is selected for treatment.
Improving the accuracy of patient identification and reducing the risk of healthcare-associated infections are two of the key patient safety goals for many modern healthcare systems.
Approximately 1 in 31 hospital patients has at least one healthcare-associated infection on any given day.¹
SafeRT-ID provides automated, non-contact patient identification in a discreet, easy to access system. The camera simply scans the patient’s face to verify that the right patient is selected for treatment.
SafeRT-ID easily integrates into current workflows, reducing the time needed to go through ID at each appointment, whilst helping you to meet those key patient safety goals.
- Entirely non-contact solution for safe use with immuno-compromised patients
- Proven facial recognition technology used millions of times per month
- Helps ensure that the correct patient is treated with the right accessories
- No need for patients to remember ID documents
- Conversation can be focused on what is important to the patient regarding their treatment
- Speedy, easy updates in the therapist’s hands
- Setup and patient ID in one, easy to access system
- Allows accessory setup without workflow delays
- Highly reproducible QR codes eliminate any loss of connectivity when tracking accessories
Request an Information Pack
Learn more about Vision RT products by filling out our short form.