Vision RT is proud to employ an innovative team of clinical and technological experts from across the world. We strive to create a thoughtful and dynamic environment to allow our team to flourish, with flexibility on location and an attractive and competitive benefits package.
Vision RT’s headquarters are based in London, UK, with a secondary office in Columbia, MD. Roughly 50% of the Vision RT team work remotely worldwide.
About the Company:
Vision RT is a highly successful 3D medical imaging company based in North West London providing patient positioning and motion management solutions for radiotherapy. Vision RT recently won two Queen’s Awards in 2016, and the ‘Technology Innovation of the Year’ award at the 2015 UK Private Business Awards.
Radiotherapy is used to treat a wide range of cancer patients. During treatment, controlled doses of high-energy radiation destroy cancer cells in the affected areas. It is essential to accurately position the patient before each treatment and monitor motion throughout to ensure that the planned dose is targeted correctly and as little healthy tissue as possible is affected.
Vision RT has developed a revolutionary, market-leading solution to the problems of patient setup and motion management, with unique, patented optical guidance technology. The Company works closely with scientific and clinical centres of excellence around the globe and has forged strong alliances with the major industry vendors.
Strategic Account Manager – Western Region
Reporting to: Director of Sales, Western Region
Department: Sales US
Location: Home-based US
The Strategic Account Manager will maintain, develop and expand relationships with strategically important IDNs at the corporate level. The coverage will be confined to the Western US territory and customers will be assigned in collaboration with the Director of Sales and Vice President of Sales. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic accounts objectives. In addition, the SAM will expand relationships and execute contracts with strategically important GPOs.
The SAM will represent the entire range of company products including service contracting to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer needs and expectations are met by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned key
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including but not limited to clinical support, service, SGRT development manager, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in the assigned accounts
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for a one and three year period
- Identify physician thought leaders within the network and develop a close relationship to drive sales objectives
- Establish a program to drive increased clinical use
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and satisfaction on an ongoing basis
- Lead solutions development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of necessary personnel
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Achieve assigned sales quota
- Achieve strategic customer objectives defined by management
- Complete strategic customer account plans that meet company expectations
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Reports to the Director of Sales, Western Region
- Works in close coordination with Regional Sales Managers in assigned geography
- Works closely with the Vice President of Worldwide support to ensure customer and clinical satisfaction
Skills, Capabilities and Knowledge
- Proven track record of successful sales in Medical Device
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Strategic Account/IDN capacity
- Strong relationships and rolodex of key contacts within designated IDNS and GPO accounts
- Successful proven track record in IDNs
- Strong understanding of complex, multi-stakeholder sales processes
- Position requires extensive travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and CRM systems
- Experience in responding to RFPs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you would like to apply or recommend someone, please send a direct application to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and a copy of an up to date CV.
Director of Clinical Physics Product Delivery
US (Home Based)
Vision RT is seeking a driven medical physicist to provide key scientific and technical support across the business as it pertains to Surface Guided Radiation Therapy. In this role, the Clinical Physicist will work with the Director of Clinical Physics to provide support to Vision RT in multiple ways.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with Clinical Applications and Service to provide expert support and assistance to Vision RT customers.
- Liaise with Research & Development to provide product feedback and recommendations for future product improvements and research initiatives from a physics perspective.
- Provide expert physics support for external research collaborations with key customer sites and provide input to the SGRT community.
- Develop and lead training classes for Vision RT physicist customers.
- Provide expertise to the Quality department to aid with customer complaints and Health HazardEvaluations.Key Responsibilities:Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing ongoing support to customers in the utilization of Vision RT products.
- Provide specialist remote and onsite technical and clinical support of our products.
- Work in collaboration with sales and marketing to: speak at events, by telephone, online and live.
- Attend exhibitions and provide sales support when required.
- Create internal and customer-facing technical reports.Essential Skills:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Medical Physics.
- 2-4 years clinical medical physics experience in Radiation Therapy.
- Board certification desired.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 50%).Beneficial Skills:
Clinical experience with Vision RT products is preferred. Clinical experience with SGRT is desired. How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a covering letter clearly stating your suitability and an up to date CV to the HR Team at email@example.com.
Research Engineer (3D Imaging)
Reporting to: Research Manager
Department: Product Delivery
Location: UK (London)
About the Role:
As a Research Engineer you will be involved in:
- Research of new solutions and functionalities for Vision RT products;
- Algorithm design and implementation;
- Investigation and evaluation of the performance of our products.
You will join a highly qualified and experienced R&D team and enjoy a challenging environment, solving problems applied to radiotherapy in the following areas:
- Computer Vision algorithms
- Stereo Photogrammetry
- 3D mesh/cloud points processing
- Camera calibration and Quality Assurance
- Volumetric data/tomography analysis
- Signal processing
We are looking for a long-term commitment to grow and collaborate with the company and be able to adapt as the needs change by exploring new areas of knowledge and incorporating them to the team.
- Highly qualified graduate in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar;
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving capability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to understand and communicate technical information;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Versatile in acquiring new skills and knowledge as required by the problem at hand;
- Good programming knowledge in one or more of the following: Python, C++, C#, Matlab, Mathematica or similar;
- Experience in 3D imaging techniques, photogrammetry, 3D points and surfaces processing
- An interest in optics, cameras and acquisition systems
- Knowledge of 3D modelling and processing software
- Experimental performance evaluation.
- Hypothesis testing and statistics
- Experience in research or development within a regulated industry, medical devices in particular;
- Experience in algorithm profiling and performance optimization;
- Experience in some of the following commercial areas: Photogrammetry, 3D surface reconstruction, Digital Cameras, Computer Vision applications
- Visual Studio, .NET, object orientation knowledge.
We are passionate about our product and organization, and are looking to bring in creative and entrepreneurial Research Engineers who will share their passion, dedicate themselves to Vision RT, work with integrity in an open and honest way, and deliver results.
Friday 6th September 2019.
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for any of the positions, please send a covering letter clearly stating your suitability and an up to date CV to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C# Software Engineers
Reporting to: Director of Development
Department: R&D – Software
Location: UK (London) / UK (Basingstoke)
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Work as part of a team, mentoring junior developers as required
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Maintain and development software for all Vision RT products as required
- Work in accordance with Vision RT’s Quality Management System.
If you would like to apply or recommend someone, please send a direct application to email@example.com with a cover letter and a copy of an up to date CV.