Vision RT is proud to employ an innovative team of clinical and technological experts from across the world. We strive to create a thoughtful and dynamic environment to allow our team to flourish, with flexibility on location and an attractive and competitive benefits package.
Vision RT’s headquarters are based in London, UK, with a secondary office in Columbia, MD. Roughly 50% of the Vision RT team work remotely worldwide.
Title: Clinical Physicist
Director of Clinical Physics Product Delivery
US (Home Based)
Vision RT is seeking a driven medical physicist to provide key scientific and technical support across the business as it pertains to Surface Guided Radiation Therapy. In this role, the Clinical Physicist will work with the Director of Clinical Physics to provide support to Vision RT in multiple ways, including;
- Work closely with Clinical Applications and Service to provide expert support and assistance to Vision RT customers.
- Liaise with Research & Development to provide product feedback and recommendations for future product improvements and research initiatives from a physics perspective.
- Provide expert physics support for external research collaborations with key customer sites and provide input to the SGRT community.
- Develop and lead training classes for Vision RT physicist customers.
- Provide expertise to the Quality department to aid with customer complaints and Health HazardEvaluations.Key Responsibilities:Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing ongoing support to customers in the utilization of Vision RT products.
- Provide specialist remote and onsite technical and clinical support of our products.
- Work in collaboration with sales and marketing to: speak at events, by telephone, online and live.
- Attend exhibitions and provide sales support when required.
- Create internal and customer-facing technical reports.Essential Skills:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Medical Physics.
- 2-4 years clinical medical physics experience in Radiation Therapy.
- Board certification desired.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 50%).Beneficial Skills:
Clinical experience with Vision RT products is preferred. Clinical experience with SGRT is desired. How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a covering letter clearly stating your suitability and an up to date CV to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: APAC SGRT Development Manager
Reporting to: Global Marketing Director
Location: Hong Kong
Vision RT is an innovative 3D med-tech company experiencing extraordinary growth. We have pioneered a revolutionary, market-leading solution for Surface Guided Radiation Therapy or SGRT. Key cancer centers around the world, including ~34 of the Top 50 US Cancer Centers (based on 2018 US News World Report) have adopted our unique, patented optical guidance technology called AlignRT®.
In APAC we are now looking to drive more sales support from Key Opinion Leader (KOL) endorsement, site visits, testimonials or other means. This role is designed to drive the evidence of value, the awareness of SGRT through non-sales routes, and the benefits that we need to deliver to KOLs to make it attractive for them to work with us. While the role is responsible for APAC, we particularly have a focus on developing opinion leaders around our HQ in Hong Kong. The focus markets for this role are China, Japan, Korea and India. Australia / New Zealand are included in the territory but should be worked in close liaison with the local team.
- Self-direction and management
- Personability, the ability to build and leverage relationships to deliver through others outside the business
- Persistence to deliver the results the business needs
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Fully fluent Mandarin and English, preferably also Korean or Japanese
- Significant exposure to RT either clinical (a distinct advantage) or in strategic account management, product marketing, Sales or Clinical support.
- Commercial experience in strategic account management, product marketing, Sales or Clinical support.
- Based in Hong Kong
Senior Director of Global Marketing
Office: +44 208 346 4300