Vision RT is proud to employ an innovative team of clinical and technological experts from across the world. We strive to create a thoughtful and dynamic environment to allow our team to flourish, with flexibility on location and an attractive and competitive benefits package.
Vision RT’s headquarters are based in London, UK, with a secondary office in Columbia, MD. Roughly 50% of the Vision RT team work remotely worldwide.
Director of Clinical Physics Product Delivery
US (Home Based)
Vision RT is seeking a driven medical physicist to provide key scientific and technical support across the business as it pertains to Surface Guided Radiation Therapy. In this role, the Clinical Physicist will work with the Director of Clinical Physics to provide support to Vision RT in multiple ways.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with Clinical Applications and Service to provide expert support and assistance to Vision RT customers.
- Liaise with Research & Development to provide product feedback and recommendations for future product improvements and research initiatives from a physics perspective.
- Provide expert physics support for external research collaborations with key customer sites and provide input to the SGRT community.
- Develop and lead training classes for Vision RT physicist customers.
- Provide expertise to the Quality department to aid with customer complaints and Health HazardEvaluations.Key Responsibilities:Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing ongoing support to customers in the utilization of Vision RT products.
- Provide specialist remote and onsite technical and clinical support of our products.
- Work in collaboration with sales and marketing to: speak at events, by telephone, online and live.
- Attend exhibitions and provide sales support when required.
- Create internal and customer-facing technical reports.Essential Skills:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Medical Physics.
- 2-4 years clinical medical physics experience in Radiation Therapy.
- Board certification desired.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 50%).Beneficial Skills:
Clinical experience with Vision RT products is preferred. Clinical experience with SGRT is desired. How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a covering letter clearly stating your suitability and an up to date CV to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to: CEO
Deadline: 31 May 2019
Are you ready to lead a global MedTech business in driving the HR agenda and building a strong recruitment function? Would you like to become part of an organization that really values the contribution of HR initiatives, and where you are seen as a trusted advisor to senior management? Then we have a great career opportunity for you.
As HR Director you will lead a professional HR function, which today consists of 2 employees each specialized within HR. You will report directly to the CEO of Vision RT.
Your team will maintain and develop processes within HR and deliver systematic advice and direction in operational HR matters. We expect you to drive a professional HR function and assist the management in setting the agenda for optimizing future global HR deliverables.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading and managing the HR function including creating a new in–house recruitment function
- Establishing efficient processes and building HR-Infrastructure globally to support these
- Preparing HR analyses and reports for the leadership team
- Being a trusted coach and sparring partner on collaboration, interpersonal relations, and team dynamic
- Brainstorming with and challenging management on leadership tasks, processes, and behavioral change
- Organizational reviews, talent management, and leadership development
In general, a mix of strategic, tactical and operational activities, which will give you a wide exposure to and engagement with our business and management.
How to be a success?
- To date, we have had success in outsourcing our recruitment but as we are growing substantially we are looking to supplement this model with in-house capabilities. You will not be recruiting but you will create the processes and framework of a professional recruitment function.
- For you to succeed, you will need to have a strong understanding of the business as well as knowledge of how HR can add value to the development of the business. This will be through the right combination of pushing through new initiatives and ensuring that implemented plans are actually working.
- On a personal note, you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You shall understand the importance of supporting the business and ensuring our company can adapt and develop as it continues to grow at high speed.
- Are we looking for you?
- You have worked for several years as a trusted HR advisor or HR manager to senior management within an international setting.
- People describe you as an open person with high integrity, who engages with others in a direct, friendly and honest manner with excellent ‘soft’ skills. Persistency and pragmatism, enabling you to be assertive but most importantly to support our global business and strive for a positive and engaging collaboration across the entire global organization leading to great results.
Vision RT – We dare to make a difference
You will become part of an innovative award-winning medical technology company, currently experiencing extraordinary growth.
Around 50% of people will have a cancer diagnosis during their lifetime and half of these will undergo some form of radiotherapy. We have pioneered a revolutionary, market–leading 3D technology called Surface Guided Radiation Therapy (SGRT), which combines proprietary camera hardware and software to track the patient with sub–mm accuracy throughout treatment. This enables patient comfort and safety and enhances the efficacy and efficiency of radiation therapy cancer treatment.
As the company, headquartered in London, UK, has grown, it has been privileged to collaborate with some of the world’s leading cancer centres and equipment vendors around the world including around 70% of the top cancer centres in the US.
In May 2018, William Demant Invest (WDI), a highly respected evergreen Danish Medtech investment company, acquired a majority shareholding in Vision RT. WDI is wholly owned by the William Demant Foundation, which is a charitable foundation that contributes c.15 million dollars per annum to charity and research. Vision RT is benefitting from the broader services, contracts, space and leadership within the WDI family, which employ more than 17,000 people worldwide with a total revenue of around $3 billion.
Do you want to join the team?
Then send us your application as soon as possible, but no later than 7. April 2019.
If you want to learn more about the job, please contact Recruitment Manager, Anja Jorgensen + 45 5117 6751
We look forward to hearing from you.
APAC SGRT Development Manager
Reporting to: Global Marketing Director
Location: Hong Kong
Vision RT is an innovative 3D med-tech company experiencing extraordinary growth. We have pioneered a revolutionary, market-leading solution for Surface Guided Radiation Therapy or SGRT. Key cancer centers around the world, including ~34 of the Top 50 US Cancer Centers (based on 2018 US News World Report) have adopted our unique, patented optical guidance technology called AlignRT®.
In APAC we are now looking to drive more sales support from Key Opinion Leader (KOL) endorsement, site visits, testimonials or other means. This role is designed to drive the evidence of value, the awareness of SGRT through non-sales routes, and the benefits that we need to deliver to KOLs to make it attractive for them to work with us. While the role is responsible for APAC, we particularly have a focus on developing opinion leaders around our HQ in Hong Kong. The focus markets for this role are China, Japan, Korea and India. Australia / New Zealand are included in the territory but should be worked in close liaison with the local team.
- Self-direction and management
- Personability, the ability to build and leverage relationships to deliver through others outside the business
- Persistence to deliver the results the business needs
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Fully fluent Mandarin and English, preferably also Korean or Japanese
- Significant exposure to RT either clinical (a distinct advantage) or in strategic account management, product marketing, Sales or Clinical support.
- Commercial experience in strategic account management, product marketing, Sales or Clinical support.
- Based in Hong Kong / China
Thomas Carter, Senior Director of Global Marketing
Office: +44 208 346 4300