Vision RT is proud to employ an innovative team of clinical and technological experts from across the world. We strive to create a thoughtful and dynamic environment to allow our team to flourish, with flexibility on location and an attractive and competitive benefit package.
Vision RT’s headquarters are based in London, UK, with a secondary office in Columbia, MD. Roughly 50% of the Vision RT team work remotely around Europe and the United States.
Title: Clinical Physicist
Director of Clinical Physics Product Delivery
US (Home Based)
Vision RT is seeking a driven medical physicist to provide key scientific and technical support across the business as it pertains to Surface Guided Radiation Therapy. In this role, the Clinical Physicist will work with the Director of Clinical Physics to provide support to Vision RT in multiple ways, including;
- Work closely with Clinical Applications and Service to provide expert support and assistance to Vision RT customers.
- Liaise with Research & Development to provide product feedback and recommendations for future product improvements and research initiatives from a physics perspective.
- Provide expert physics support for external research collaborations with key customer sites and provide input to the SGRT community.
- Develop and lead training classes for Vision RT physicist customers.
- Provide expertise to the Quality department to aid with customer complaints and Health HazardEvaluations.Key Responsibilities:Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing ongoing support to customers in the utilization of Vision RT products.
- Provide specialist remote and onsite technical and clinical support of our products.
- Work in collaboration with sales and marketing to: speak at events, by telephone, online and live.
- Attend exhibitions and provide sales support when required.
- Create internal and customer-facing technical reports.Essential Skills:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Medical Physics.
- 2-4 years clinical medical physics experience in Radiation Therapy.
- Board certification desired.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 50%).Beneficial Skills:
Clinical experience with Vision RT products is preferred. Clinical experience with SGRT is desired. How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a covering letter clearly stating your suitability and an up to date CV to the HR Team at email@example.com.
Job Title: Research Engineer (Parallel Algorithms, Software)
Reporting to: Research Manager
Location: London, UK
Closing Date: Friday 7th September 2018
As a Research Engineer you will be involved in:
• Research of new solutions and functionalities for Vision RT products;
• Parallel algorithms adaptation, design and implementation;
• Profiling and benchmark the performance and complexity of algorithms;
• Support design and implementation of parallel computing systems (GPU, FPGA, SIMD,…)
• Highly qualified graduate in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar;
• Strong diagnostic and problem-solving capability;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to understand and communicate technical information;
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Versatile in acquiring new skills and knowledge as required by the problem at hand;
• Experience using CUDA, OpenCL or similar in a Windows environment
• Programming experience in one or more of the following: C++, Python
• Experience in one or more of the followings: Image processing, 3D imaging techniques, 3D points and surfaces processing, 3D registration
• An interest in optics, cameras and acquisition systems
• Knowledge of 3D modelling and processing software
• Experience in research or development within a regulated industry, medical devices in particular;
• Experience or interest in windows application development and software performance optimization;
• Relevant experience in commercial software development;
• Visual Studio, .NET, object orientation knowledge.
We are passionate about our product, organization, and are looking to bring in creative and entrepreneurial Research Engineers who will share their passion, dedicate themselves to Vision RT, work with integrity in an open and honest way, and deliver results.
You will join a highly qualified and experienced R&D team and enjoy a challenging environment.
If you would like to apply or recommend someone, please send a direct application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and a copy of an up to date CV
Job Title: UX Designer
Reporting to: Director – Lead Product Owner
Department: Product Delivery
Location: London, UK
A highly successful 3D medical imaging company based in North London providing patient positioning and monitoring solutions for radiotherapy. Radiotherapy is used to treat a wide range of cancer patients. Accurate positioning of the patient before each treatment and the monitoring of any motion throughout radiation delivery are required to ensure that the planned dose is correctly targeted on the tumour, sparing healthy tissue. The company has pioneered a market leading solution to the problems of patient setup and motion management and is now in a rapid growth phase.
We are a friendly team working in a vibrant start-up culture on a high tech product. We believe (and clinical evidence backs this up) that we are able to have a real impact on the lives of cancer patients and we feel a shared sense of purpose in making sure that our product is used in every centre, for every fraction, for every patient. We are looking to recruit an experienced UX Designer who will share our passion and bring creativity and fun to our team as we develop our next generation of products and services.
Working closely with the Product Owners, the UX Designer will play a leading role in the design of the software user interface for the Vision RT product-line with a view to minimizing errors in product use due to human factors, ensuring efficient use and learnability of the products and avoiding human factor related issues that could influence patient safety. Equally important will be to ensure that end- users love using our products.
We are working on a number of high profile green-field projects and within reason and bounds of user expectation, have carte-blanche on the design. We are a small team and the successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running in various design related roles including conceptual design, design and testing of information architecture and visual design, as well as creation of design assets for use by the development team.
- Support Product Owners and Product Managers in ideation and conceptual wireframing
- Lead the design of software user interface information architecture
- Lead the visual design of the software User Interface
- Create and own a product style guide in both dynamic form and period snapshots
- Support the development team with creation of assets that can be used in the software development
- Prepare mockups and variants for user testing and from time to time, participate in carrying out user tests with internal and external clinicians.
Essential skills and experience:
- Expertise with Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Cloud products such as InDesign and Photoshop
- A demonstrable portfolio
- Experience with standalone desktop application design as well as mobile app design
- Ability to critique existing designs and participate in ideation for improvements in a constructive and positive way
- Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design (or related discipline) or 4 years professional experience working in a blend of roles as a Conceptual Designer and Visual Designer
- An ability to communicate design ideas and rational to technical, managerial and clinical staff.Additionally:
- Attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work autonomously within a team-based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to compete tasks and projects within agreed deadlines, as well as anticipate needs
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience creating WPF style sheets
- Experience working with products for use in medical devices and safety critical environments
- Experience working with software products that are tightly coupled with hardware devices such as specialist cameras.
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered, please send a covering letter, a few examples of your work and up to date CV to the HR Team at email@example.com.