Vision RT is proud to employ an innovative team of clinical and technological experts from across the world. We strive to create a thoughtful and dynamic environment to allow our team to flourish, with flexibility on location and an attractive and competitive benefit package.
Vision RT’s headquarters are based in London, UK, with a secondary office in Columbia, MD. Roughly 50% of the Vision RT team work remotely around Europe and the United States.
Regional Sales Manager Australia
Reporting To: VP Sales, EMEA & APAC
Department: EMEA & APAC Sales
Location: Home office Australia
Salary and Benefits: £TBC plus a competitive range of employee benefits
Closing Date: 31st October 2017
The Regional Sales Manager Australia will be responsible for all sales & Marketing related activities in Australia. The (RSM) will be responsible for implementing the Vision RT strategy in the market, growing the sales for all of Vision RT products and achieving assigned sales targets.
- Analyse the market in Australasia to identify the market dynamics so that the strategy can be adjusted accordingly to maximize the growth potential.
- Identify key market drives, build a program in lease with the Vision RT executive team and implement these with highest possible effectiveness.
- Implement and execute the strategic plan for Australasia, consistent with the strategic plan of APAC as well as the overall strategic plan of Vision RT.
- Identify strategic accounts that can partner with Vision RT to establish market leader position.
- Build strategic partnership to key stakeholders in the Australasia RT market, e.g. Varian and Elekta.
- Co-Manage the Australian International Clinical Application Specialists in a professional, effective way with high business ethics as a key leading factor.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key strategic sites in Australasia.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including but not limited to clinical support, service, SGRT development manager, and management resources, in order to meet country performance objectives and customer’s expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in Australia.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for Australia.
- Identify physician thought leaders within the network and develop a close relationship to drive sales objectives.
- Lease closely with the International Clinical Application Manager to ensure that the Vision RT training program are implemented for all customers.
- Achieves assigned sales quota.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies that supports and drives the aggressive growth plan (2020), including executing of operational plans to ensure maximum return of investment.
- Achieves strategic market objectives defined by management.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Manage the Australasia team effectively.
- Reports to the Sales Director of APAC and/or VP of Sales EMEA & APAC
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement when necessary to achieve desired company goals
- Works closely with International Clinical Application Manager to ensure customer and clinical satisfaction
- A solid track record and leadership experiences in building a strong sizeable regional business within a global medical devices, medtech, preferably radiation oncology. This, combined with a solid business experience in driving growth and building brand awareness in the region, is essential due to the importance of the market.
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager, Sales Director or equivalent in an international medical device company in Australia/APAC.
- Experience and expertise in managing both direct sales and distributor business models. Setting up period reviews to appraise the effectiveness of the models and making recommendations for changes to the mix where appropriate.
- Position requires extensive travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in responding to RFPS
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and Australian dialects is mandatory. Additional language would be advantageous
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for any of the positions, please send a covering letter clearly stating your suitability and an up to date CV to the HR Team at email@example.com.